8.20.2007

Will I be shocked?

Bioshock, the genetically enhanced first-person shooter will arrive on store shelves tommorow. I have pre-ordered my copy a while back, and have waited for soem time now to get my greasy little hands on this beautiful tale of a man, and some comrade hating, god downing, government over-throwing, power hungry mad man. Sounds like fun? Well, the demo is available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for free. The hard mode is locked, but I have heard that if you change your game presets in your profile to hard difficulty, it will become available. I have not tryed this, so don't take my word for it. In the meantime, I have been photoshoping my face on stuff, and this idea arose.



Amusing, yes? Peace out America, and live your lives like me, Free and Hard.

No comments: