5.05.2007

Spider-Man 3

What to say? The movie was dramatic of course, but their was a hidden meaning otherwise. I can't quite put my finger on it, but i feel like there is something i should be feeling after watching it. Other than my mysterious thoughts on the film, i thought it tons-o-action, and certain distinction of romance (Why not?). The movie felt like it went on for an eternity.

After the prolonged film, i went to a friends and am still awake as ever. My Illinoi friend was supposed to come visit from St. Charles, but his mother wasn't going to be home this weekend. Me, and my african american friend were extremely disapointed.

I'd like to finish this post with the statement of my current iMix, well really it's just a playlist, but you know what, nevermind, you can't see it, i haven't copyrighted it yet.

No comments: