5.05.2007

NAZIs

Well i guess i am here so i might as well make a meaningful post out of this. Let me think. hmmmmmm. I got it. Did Hitler really start WWII? I don't know if he did, but it isn't it weird how he is Jewish, but he wanted all the Jews dead? And didn't he get elected as the president of the NAZI party because he wanted to restore Germany to a world power? Did he just stray from his original goal, or was he pushed off the road? Think about this and truths and lies of the days past. I don't mean ponder, i mean think. Hard core think. When was the last time you actually thought about something? Really? i mean i think everyday about school, but i never really "think" until i write this blog daily, and currently 2 times in a night. I'm pretty sure I'm just typing to myself, and nobody actually reads this, but it makes me feel confident about myself. Like not a "I'm smart" confident, more like a "Questions. Answers?" kind of confident.

Another point I'd like to make is that the pyramids on earth look just like mountains on mars. Coincidence? i think not. I pondered this thought for quite some time. and i have come up with a solution. We are all descendants of aliens. The Egyptians were the first human beings on earth (in this time line), and they bred with the martians who capitalized Earth, which then produced the homo sapien strain of human beings. And then the Martians commanded them to build pyramids. Done pondering it yet, or even the first thought? didn't think so.

No comments: